The perfect smile can be yours with dental crowns and veneers. Did you know two of the most highly effective kinds of tooth restoration therapies for improving the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the spectacular benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Dental crowns place an artificial shell over problematic teeth for a customized look and added protection.
– Dental crowns offer an additional perk beyond just improving the look of teeth as they can protect damaged teeth from further harm.
– Dental crowns can shield teeth with dental fillings, dental bridges, dental implants, and root canals.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– A standard dental veneer can be easily bound to the front of a tooth for an upgraded look.
– Dental veneers can be sized and shaped to the exact specifications your mouth desires.
– Although a small amount of tooth enamel must be removed to firmly hold a dental veneer in place, the amount is far less than what is typically required for dental crowns.
Our team at Donald H Bohne DDS PA specializes in a variety of tooth restoration procedures to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Donald Bohne, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Tucker, Georgia. We can be reached at 770-939-6600. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!